Planning for Moalboal, Bohol & Siquijor - Recommendations appreciated!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tanshihua

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all, I'm a relatively new diver (under 50 dives) - I took my OWD in Bohol Nov 2015, went to Malapascua Jan 2017 and I really enjoyed Philippines diving scene generally!

I'm planning to return to Cebu in Dec 2017, and would really love to hear your advice on the trip, transfers, dive spots. Was reading through the forum and was kinda overwhelmed by the amount of information and possible dive spots combi :)

Considering arriving at Cebu, I will have 10 days for this trip, planning to cover Bohol, Moalboal and Siquijor and also Kawasan Falls.

Would it be possible to cover these spots in 10 days plus Travelling, also what's the sequence as I know Cebu transfer especially the ferries aren't that straight-forward. Any information on the transfers are also appreciated, thanks!

I would highly recommend a dive safari. Savendra (Moalboal) partners with Easy Diving to do a 6 nite trip covering all areas you mentioned plus a few more. You do 3-4 dives daily and stay either on the boat or hotels on different islands....not luxury but very good experience. Also recommend a visit to Cabilao Sanctuary in Bohol. Here right now and will be doing a trip report soon. Feel free to pm for specific questions. Have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom