Seeking dive buddies in Virginia Beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jcocean

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I live in Virginia Beach and have been diving the area for over 20 years. I enjoy wreck diving, exploring and gathering supper. Generally I dive on my boat. New boat for me but I think 4 divers would be possible if experienced. I have cave cert. but do not use it any more. I moved to Hawaii and returned. Former dive partner too old to dive. Try to limit dives to about 100ft with most in 70 to 80 ft range. Looking for someone to dive with again in the waters around Virginia Beach.

Ping me! I am down with a right rotator cuff healing for another few months but would like to get togather and discuss diving with you guys. Second half of the year I can start taking babysteps with the shoulder.

Duncan knows me!.....dont know if thats good or bad??? lol We are both tech divers.

Seems like all the oldtimers have gone on to new hobbies.

Likewise, I'm up to jump on whenever. Getting my gf into diving too; she's about to take her OW but based on her character and being unbiased, she will be a great dive buddy.

Great to hear there are still divers ready for our waters. I will be busy until June (graduation, vacation etc.). Please send your contact information to osprey30r@cox.net. Perhaps early June we can plan a dive.

Back
Top Bottom