Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oceanshutter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share my latest short film. This is a followup to my award winning 'Stay With Us' film. The story will have a total of three parts.

This is a film you will want to have the volume up, with some bass if possible, and watch in full HD. It was shot with the Canon 1dx with 100mm macro lens.

Curious to know what feedback you all have. I hope you enjoy it.

-Dustin

or Vimeo

Just watched part 2. Titles seem to be about 25% of short film. BUT those pictures thereafter:
SPECTACULAR!

Someone loves sci fi & diving as much as I do! :wink:

Adored this one! (Loved part one when I saw it before as well.) I think perhaps merging Ocean Shutter presents with a Dustin Adamson film would be a little less showy & could remove some seconds. But I liked the words being typed afterwards.

And the video afterwards was just magic! Enough that I'm now sharing it. :)

No complaint here! Simply fantastic!

Someone loves sci fi & diving as much as I do! :wink:

Adored this one! (Loved part one when I saw it before as well.) I think perhaps merging Ocean Shutter presents with a Dustin Adamson film would be a little less showy & could remove some seconds. But I liked the words being typed afterwards.

And the video afterwards was just magic! Enough that I'm now sharing it. :)

I appreciate you watching commenting, and sharing. Glad you liked it. Sometimes titles are created to massage the timing of the track used. Sometimes you can shorten music, other times not. So you have to kind of play with what you have. Music/audio is the toughest thing to manipulate as it is all pre recorded and created by other people. So you have to develop around that.

That is a stunning video. I enjoyed it a lot. I'll have to check out the other parts.

Wow ! What a amazing video :)
I'm waiting the part 3 !

Back
Top Bottom