SuPrBuGmAn still around?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I dove the Whiskey wreck with you once quite a few years ago. White haired old guy! We attempted to go out to the 3 mile barge in my boat but aborted the mission due to bad weather. I am diving again and just wondered if you were still around....

not since Nov. 2016 - SuPrBuGmAn

post again and put an @ in front of his username and he'll be alerted to this thread. Or start a Conversation.

He is alive and well, mostly hunting lesser-known springs and river caves. I'll point him to this thread.

This sounds like a craigslist miss connection ad.

I'm in Tallahassee now, but I ain't dead yet

Dude! When did you move to my town? Lets hang out. Ironically im trying to head over to where you used to live.

I'm in Mobile now, need to do more shore dives. I found one of those wrecks some years back, don't recall if it's the whiskey or the paddle wheeler. off the beach, maybe 200 yards out around the 2nd sandbar. pretty shallow.

money hasn't let me do any dive charters but there are a few shore dive sites that are cheap.

Back
Top Bottom