West Palm Beach OW/AOW Instruction/Cert

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chris.evans

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Can anyone recommend a PADI OW/AOW instructor for a friend in the West Palm Beach FL area?

They will be staying near Riviera Beach.

we have a shop right at Blue Heron Bridge and our boat (Little Deeper) is right here. We run regular AOW classes.
give us a call at 772-600-8288 and we'll work with them.

You didn't list any information about an instructor, their qualifications or even the name of the dive operation or the certifying agency. Are you stuart scuba or lonesheep? Offer Padi?

Stuart Scuba owns dive shops from Virginia to South Florida. We are a owner operated, family business and the largest privately owned dive operation in the US. Our key staff teach for ALL major agencies (SDI, TDI, PADI, NAUI, IANTD, SSI, etc) and most have been teaching for over 20 years. We run our own boats with experienced captains and crews.
lonesheepscuba.com is my personal pro website as an instructor for Stuart Scuba. I also provide some independent dive consulting services apart from Stuart Scuba.
hope that clarifies things for you!

Mark or Jeff at Force-e at Riviera office, just up the road from BHB.

I had a great day doing drift dives with the guys from Loggerhead (Loggerhead Dive Charters of Boynton Beach, FL) out of Boynton Beach back in 2006 when I was visiting the area. I kept their business card in my log book all this time. Granted, things can change in 11 years, but I'd give them a call and see if they can refer you to you someone.

Just another datapoint.
-PH

I've never dove with Stuart Scuba, but always hear good things. If you don't like them for some reason, I can recommend the following since my sister and I have done various classes with these places: Mark at Force-E. Anyone at Scuba Club. Anyone at Jupiter Dive Center, though Heather is one of the best

I've never dove with Stuart Scuba, but always hear good things. If you don't like them for some reason, I can recommend the following since my sister and I have done various classes with these places: Mark at Force-E. Anyone at Scuba Club. Anyone at Jupiter Dive Center, though Heather is one of the best

well then you should come and dive with us one day! Let me know when :)

I dove with sheeper and Stuart scuba guys about a year ago. It wasn't for a class, but these guys are knowledgeable and will show you a good time. I'd take a class with them if I lived in the area

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom