Hi from Italy...next summer gonna move in Shanghai!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dany_1984

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi divers,
I'm Daniele from Milan, I started to dive 6 month ago and now I'm training to get Advanced open water certification (SSI)
Next summer I gonna move to live near Shanghai I hope to meet other divers that live in the same area! :)
Good bubbles,

Daniele

Hi Daniele, welcome to diving, Scubaboard and Shanghai!

You'll see, Shanghai is a crazy (but in a good way) city to live in, I'm sure you'll love it. And it's just a short flight away to a lot of very nice dive destinations!

Do not hesitate to send me a message whenever you'll be here (or even before, if you have any questions). It just happens that I recently heard of a Scuba themed bar not far from where I live, and I need a buddy to give it a visit!

Hi MelasLithos,
nice to meet you!
Exactly in August I will move in Kunshan/Suzhou (really close to Shanghai, just 15 minutes by highspeed train) .
Last year I tried my first dive in Coron and I fell in love with diving...I think I left there my heart!
Anyway, looking for diving site in Asia I saw there are too many place are interesting and where I have to dive! :p
Woqu, a Scuba themed bar sound so cool! Maybe I could be your buddy to visit it! :)
See u,

Daniele

howdy and welcome from southeast florida USA...good luck and have fun in your new city.

Hi MelasLithos,
nice to meet you!
Exactly in August I will move in Kunshan/Suzhou (really close to Shanghai, just 15 minutes by highspeed train) .
Last year I tried my first dive in Coron and I fell in love with diving...I think I left there my heart!
Anyway, looking for diving site in Asia I saw there are too many place are interesting and where I have to dive! :p
Woqu, a Scuba themed bar sound so cool! Maybe I could be your buddy to visit it! :)
See u,

Daniele

I absolutely loved Coron too! The wrecks are impressive. And I think that the barracuda lake is one of the dives where I had the most fun ever ^^

Suzhou is a beautiful city. Many many historical and UNESCO gardens there.
How long will you stay in China? When you'll have settled down, we'll see what we can do regarding buddying-up to explore new bars ^^

Welcome to scubaboard :)
As you are so very close to the Philippines come and check out Puerto Galera. We would be happy to see you at Marco Vincent dive resort, you can check us out at www.mvdive.com

I absolutely loved Coron too! The wrecks are impressive. And I think that the barracuda lake is one of the dives where I had the most fun ever ^^

Suzhou is a beautiful city. Many many historical and UNESCO gardens there.
How long will you stay in China? When you'll have settled down, we'll see what we can do regarding buddying-up to explore new bars ^^

I also dived into barracuda lake! so much warm to be a lake but really interesting! :p
Wrecks!!! <3 <3 <3 I'm planning to come back there newly next november/december to get the wreck certification...I can't wait to come back!!
I'm gonna move to live in Suzhou. My wife come from Kunshan and has all her family there so we chose to do this big step. I like big changement in the life...make me feel more alive! Now i'm also studying chinese but I think I need a long time to arrive enough good level of speaking/writing!!

Welcome to scubaboard :)
As you are so very close to the Philippines come and check out Puerto Galera. We would be happy to see you at Marco Vincent dive resort, you can check us out at www.mvdive.com

Thank you for your invitation, Philippines are awesome and filipinos so much friendly! Time by time I hope to have chance to explore many different places in Philippines! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom