Dive Show NEC 30/31 October

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Jim:
Hi Happy, I mean Hoppy!

Welcome home!

Really glad you had a good time in Tahiti! Was gonne give you a week or so to recover before contacting you, but you've beaten me to it! No doubt getting back into the swing of things here is proving difficult and that the Mini-Hoppys were OK without their Mom & Pop?

I had a quick look at your trip report. I'll take on board what you said about Raie Manta Club in Tikehau! :)

So, which day are you coming to the Dive Show? Saturday for drinkies? I look forward to receiving my "kiss" from Mrs Hoppy! :eyebrow:

Are you going to be in Bham on the Friday afternoon? If so, and if I get the chance, I'll take you for a spin in the Blatombile! :auto:

Will call you soon on the blower!

Cheers for now
Jim

Yep, pair of Happys here !

Mini H's were fine, spoiled rotten at Grandmas.

Should be at the show on Saturday I would guess, we have video of Manihi which you would be welcome to use on the stand if you like ? Also could do you a CD of pics if you wish. Let me know ?

I'll know nearer the time if I'll be in Brum on the Friday, workwise at the mo not sure where I'll be.

Mrs H will have lips pursed until then :11:

Cheers me dear

Hoppy

Hoppy:
Yep, pair of Happys here !

Mini H's were fine, spoiled rotten at Grandmas.

Should be at the show on Saturday I would guess, we have video of Manihi which you would be welcome to use on the stand if you like ? Also could do you a CD of pics if you wish. Let me know ?

I'll know nearer the time if I'll be in Brum on the Friday, workwise at the mo not sure where I'll be.

Mrs H will have lips pursed until then :11:

Cheers me dear

Hoppy

Oh yeah, baby! :Kissy: :thumbs-up

I can't do video on the stand anymore - gone hitech and only use DVDs... But please do bring the CD along as it would be nice to have a gander!

See you on the Saturday, if not before...
Jimbob

Scuba Jim:
Oh yeah, baby! :Kissy: :thumbs-up

I can't do video on the stand anymore - gone hitech and only use DVDs... But please do bring the CD along as it would be nice to have a gander!

See you on the Saturday, if not before...
Jimbob

Sorry generic term used, it's on DVD

simbrooks:
Is this an annual event??? Might be back next year to renew my visa around that time, so its worth keeping in mind. Looks like i wont be back in blighty during april or whenever the LIDS is set to go, but i would like to hit one such event if in town - even have mates in Brum i can stay with (non-divers).

Yes the dive show is an annual event around about the same time of year every year at the NEC.

London also has a dive show annually usually around march which you seem to know about.

FWIW the NEC is normally slightly bigger.

Don't think myself or Belushi will be making it this year - I'm in Mahon on the Saturday and god knows where I'll end up on Sunday - probably Faro.

Oh well!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom