For Sale Inon and ULCS Adapters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joe Cool

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have some underwater photo gear for sale. These are meticulously maintained after every dive and well-kept. I am taking a hiatus from diving due to a change in my career and I hate to have my gear sit in the closet unused.

I purchased them new from Reef Photo & Video in 2009 (Oly and Inon Stuff) and 2011 (ULCS equipment). The Oly and Inon stuff has around 150 dives on them. The ULCS stuff has around 100 dives on them.

Please scroll down this post to see the other items I have for sale such as Inon and ULCS gear.

PRICES: Prices shown are in US$.

SHIPPING: Buyer to pay actual cost of shipping and other associated charges such as customs duties and taxes (if applicable). Items will ship from Vancouver BC, Canada. Please inquire for a shipping estimate and do not forget to include the items you want and your postal code and location.

Pick-up only for any sale within the Greater Vancouver area. Sorry but I do not do deliveries.

PAYMENT: Payment will be accepted via PayPal. I will not accept payment as friends and family for your protection and mine. I will absorb the cost of Paypal fees.

7. ULCS AD-IN Adapter for Inon Z-series, D-series, and S-series Strobes. Qty: 1. Price: $15

9. ULCS AD-3816 3/8-inch x 16 Female thread Universal Adapter. Qty: 1. Price: $15

ULCS_1.JPG

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom