Perdix AI Feature request in Dive Log screen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

minus 10

New
Reaction score
After a dive i want to see more information about the air consumption. Like start pressure, end pressure and SAC. At the current firmware i don't see this information in the dive log in the dive computer. To see this information I first have to sync it with my smartphone and then read it from there. Is it possible to provide this information for tank1 and tank2 in the dive log on the dive computer itself? It would be really handy!

With kind regards,

Marco

I was wandering the same, more or less. And was trying to figure if there is some reason not to display those info on the log pages.
Thank you all in advance.

I would love to see this feature as well. I always check this after a dive. My previous computer (Atomic Cobalt) had this information readily available.

I would love to see this feature as well. I always check this after a dive. My previous computer (Atomic Cobalt) had this information readily available.
Agreed - seems like it would be easy enough to add another page to the log view for this info. Good request!

Shearwater answered very quickly, here is their response:

Hello Paul,

Thank you for the suggestion. Shearwater Desktop does lack those fields, the best you can do is hover your mouse over the start and ends of the graph which can be a little annoying since you can't check multiple dives this way. We will consider adding these fields.

Our Cloud app called: "Shearwater Cloud" is now available as an open Beta for both iOS and Android. The Cloud app has starting tank pressure and ending tank pressure fields for you to input and it should auto calculate your SAC rate from that.

I appreciate the feedback, while I can't promise anything, we always take customer feedback into consideration when making our product plans.

Regards,

Kip Atchison

Software Developer

Shearwater answered very quickly, here is their response:

Hello Paul,

Thank you for the suggestion. Shearwater Desktop does lack those fields, the best you can do is hover your mouse over the start and ends of the graph which can be a little annoying since you can't check multiple dives this way. We will consider adding these fields.

Our Cloud app called: "Shearwater Cloud" is now available as an open Beta for both iOS and Android. The Cloud app has starting tank pressure and ending tank pressure fields for you to input and it should auto calculate your SAC rate from that.

I appreciate the feedback, while I can't promise anything, we always take customer feedback into consideration when making our product plans.

Regards,

Kip Atchison

Software Developer
Seems like he thought you were asking to add to Shearwater Desktop and not the Log view on the computer itself?

It would be great if shearwater cloud knew your sex, height, and weight, then showed your SAC vs a similar group.

It be like matching your credit score vs your peers.

Oh, I'm sorry, you are in 13th percentile, maybe if you had been diving more often..

It would be great if shearwater cloud knew your sex, height, and weight, then showed your SAC vs a similar group.
This will depend on a lot more about fitness/ cardio/stamina level? And also how the diver is experienced.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom