Sub-Gravity AquaProp; The Little DPV that could

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dived one sidemount for 2 hours in Bonaire and loved it.

what tanks were you diving and what kind of exposure suit were you wearing? How quickly was it pulling you long compared to other technical scooters?

@Beau640 it will move you. Specs state 120fpm in Low speed and 160 for high speed. Figure about 130-140fpm realistically for tech gear in high speed.

Sidemounting two Alu 80s, 3ml wetsuit.

So, until May 23rd we are offering $100 off of the price of the AquaProp.

What's the process for becoming a dealer for these?

How do these compare to a SeaDoo Explorer X in terms of speed? If I'm reading right the SeaDoo maxes out at 3.3mph and the AquaProp maxes out at 50m/pm (1.86mph). Is that about right?

Runtime looks comparable.
Curious what the setup is and how many points of seal there are.

I might have missed this but can the AquaProp (NiMH) be converted to AquaProp L (Lithium Battery)?

Is it it just a battery swap/buy or is it different hardware?

What's the process for becoming a dealer for these?

How do these compare to a SeaDoo Explorer X in terms of speed? If I'm reading right the SeaDoo maxes out at 3.3mph and the AquaProp maxes out at 50m/pm (1.86mph). Is that about right?

Runtime looks comparable.
Curious what the setup is and how many points of seal there are.

Low initial investment compared to many others.

info@sub-gravity.com
or
Contact Us - Subgravity

I might have missed this but can the AquaProp (NiMH) be converted to AquaProp L (Lithium Battery)?

Is it it just a battery swap/buy or is it different hardware?

You would need to purchase another nose piece/battery for the conversion. But yes they are convertible.

Back
Top Bottom