Any Two-Tank Twilight Trips or Night Dives Next Week?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ironborn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Has anyone booked any two-tank twilight trips in Cozumel next week (May 27 - June 2)? The operator with whom I am doing my two-tank morning trips does not have enough divers for the twilight trips that I wanted. I am traveling by myself and hoped that I could find someone or a large enough group that already has the minimum number of divers (usually 4) for the operator to go ahead with the trip, or perhaps a group of three that needs one more diver to reach that minimum. I would also be interested in joining a group for just night dives, if there is not enough interest in two-tank twilight trips.

You might check with Aldora Divers as we do guaranty night dives on Wednesday and Saturday nights even if only one of OUR divers wants to go. The reality is that we normally can get more than one and VERY frequently we turn them into what we call Twilight Double Headers, with a late afternoon dive for some who skip the night dive, or the reverse. WE also do them on many other nights. But please keep in mind that we do provide preference for those already diving with us.

Local phone is 987 872-3397, or e mail us at the webpage

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

www.aldora.com

Agree with Dave, check with Aldora, I've done twilight dives with them before and they do an excellent job. Also check with Tres Pelicanos, their minimum for twilight dives is 3, not 4, so you might have better luck filling a boat.

I will be there 5/24-6/2 solo as well. I am interested in doing a few twilight dives. The only 2 days I can't are Friday and Saturday-doing a cenote Saturday and spending the day in PDC. I am diving with Tres Pelicanos and pretty sure they will do a twilight if they have 2 divers.

Blue Angel has a standing Thursday night dive. I'll be on it this week.

The new moon is Thursday. Perfect for a night dive, eh? I'm jealous.

Don't worry - your op as many others ops do poll rheir divers each week to get one together. A lot can happen between now and your arrival. It's hard for an op to promise in advance for one diver. Just because they may not have one currently scheduled doesn't meanpeople won't sign up once they arrive. I would not get my hopes up for doing one every night though. Have fun!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom