North-ish FL recomendations?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, thanks for all the great info guys! now to figure out if salt or fresh is our water of choice!

It is a holiday weekend so everywhere will be crowded. I personally would go diving offshore on a boat in the Panhandle. I hate the traffic in Destin. Panama City Beach isn't as bad in that regard if you stay away from the Spinnaker area in the afternoons / evenings. Going on a boat will get you away from the crowds at least while you are on the boat.

Wow, thanks for all the great info guys! now to figure out if salt or fresh is our water of choice!

Fresh, less stressful, cheaper and get to cover a lot more dives....salt water sucks!!!

Finally, we've made plans. Actually, just in the last 2 days! First we were going to go to Pensacola but that fell through since rooms were over $400/night IF I could find one! So we took Tim's idea -

1st day Blue Grotto, 2nd day manatee and fanning, 3rd day Troy and Orange on way home.

And are heading to the springs! Any info on if vis is OK there? Looking at the above options and/or maybe ginnie or paradise.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom