Trip Report: Dive into Ambon @ Maluku Resort and Spa (Dec16)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have recently returned from my second trip in 3 years to Maluku Divers. I never saw any of the dive guide antics that you say you had seen. I was with a large group and never heard anyone say anything negative about the dive guides. They only said wonderful things about them and I agree with them. The staff and dive guides are some of the best I have ever seen. They respected the marine and always watched to see that no one in our group disturbed the marine life.

It is great to hear that the antics in the past aren't being reproduced and I am sure this stuff is isolated to a few things. I am only reporting what I have experienced myself or from what friends have told me. The times I have seen them underwater they were professional. And they get good reviews. The guides they have are very experienced and no doubt world class in their field. And I am pretty sure this stuff pertains to certain guides. Who knows. I certainly wouldn't say to anyone not to dive with them, I purely should choose not to. I am experienced enough to see the wood through the trees. I think all 3 dive operators in the area offer something different.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom