HKT To Khao Lak

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nikyyo

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, could someone please tell me the best way to get to Khao Lak from HKT? Do the taxis at HKT go there? I'm assuming the price would be approximately 800 baht (each way) which is what I paid last February to get to Kata (about the same drive time I believe). Thank you.

Thanks for that. I googled them and they get good reviews. They don't seem to have a web site though. Do they have a counter at HKT that I would just go to as opposed to having a reservation?

Taxis can easily arranged at the airport. Last time i tried the public bus from the main road. Worked out pretty well and was very cheap.

But of course a taxi is needed to get to to the bus stop.

Thanks for that. I googled them and they get good reviews. They don't seem to have a web site though. Do they have a counter at HKT that I would just go to as opposed to having a reservation?
You'd have to book them in advance, easiest way is find them on Facebook, also their email is there.

Another taxi is easily arranged at the airport, but will be more expensive. Or follow the suggestion before my post, and take the public bus. Will take you a bit longer, but can be a nice alternative.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom