June (only)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We always go in June, so I renew June 1. Will expire June 30 lol so I get 2 trips out of it haha.

@amoses we are leaving in couple of days and will be in playa for few days before heading to Coz. Looking forward to meeting you and diving together. Go easy on us newbies when you come:surrender::surrender:

@amoses we are leaving in couple of days and will be in playa for few days before heading to Coz. Looking forward to meeting you and diving together. Go easy on us newbies when you come:surrender::surrender:

See you on the afternoon of the 7th! Looking forward to it.

Had to SCUBA in the pool today, lol. Can't wait. I had to check it out, make sure everything was still working right. No leaks, good to go!! :thumb:

Had to SCUBA in the pool today, lol. Can't wait. I had to check it out, make sure everything was still working right. No leaks, good to go!! :thumb:

Amoses, we did the same thing this weekend in pool after having equipment serviced. Keep the BIG POOL open and beautiful viz until we can get there on the 10th please. Save us 2 seats on the Skinny Shark. Safe bubbles and travel to you.

Keep the BIG POOL open and beautiful viz until we can get there on the 10th please. Save us 2 seats on the Skinny Shark. Safe bubbles and travel to you.
Cant wait to meet all of you! Safe travels to you also!

hola! C'mon down... the water's fine. It's 82 and plenty o' viz. Another two-tanker tomorrow morning then beers around the pool. Life is good. :) :cheers: :bounce::bounce::bounce:

hola! C'mon down... the water's fine. It's 82 and plenty o' viz. Another two-tanker tomorrow morning then beers around the pool. Life is good. :) :cheers: :bounce::bounce::bounce:
Ahem :rule40: :wink: :rofl3: :flowers:

Make sure you give Millie (Monkey) a kiss from me!

Last edited:

AdivingBel - I wish you were going to be there when I was, I would love to meet you! I guess we will miss each other by less than a week.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom