HOG D3 manual

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I do not provide copies of the manual to those who have not been my students. The procedure can be obtained through your reg service course instructor. They need to get it from Edge/HOG. It should be provided as part of the class. It has been available for nearly a year now.
All HOG reg tech students should receive the D3 and D2 procedures at this point. Your instructor should also be sending your info to Edge/HOG to be added to the resources group for the regs. If not then you need to make sure your instructor is actually in communication with Edge/HOG as there have been some updates to procedures.
The class is supposed to cover the D1, D2, D3, and Classic and Zenith second stages.
This includes the updated adjustment knob on the seconds that allows for more precise tuning without adjusting the orifice.

Your instructor should also be sending your info to Edge/HOG to be added to the resources group for the regs.
I was given access to the resources on Dropbox but never got any kind of certification card. Is there a certification given after completion of the class?

I was given access to the resources on Dropbox but never got any kind of certification card. Is there a certification given after completion of the class?
It's a TDI class. You should have filled out all the paperwork as you would for any TDI certification and gotten a TDI card.

Yeah, wish Japan had more such courses available. At least once a year or something.
Some diving enthusiast and gear geeks do workshops here in Japan sometimes, but no C-Card issues and/or access to service manual.

Most ppl who do HOG here just use Apeks service manuals.

Getting to the US is not possible at this time, well ever probably. Guess I should have thought through recommending HOG regs to my dive buddies given we live in Japan. No one here will touch them. Shipping them all back to US is cost prohibitve. Apologies if I went around it the wrong way. Thanks for your replies guys.

well, i just served mine at DGX. and if you make and order more then 200USD the shipment back is free :) so i spent only 50USD for shipment to USA + service and spare parts from DGX.

well, i just served mine at DGX. and if you make and order more then 200USD the shipment back is free :) so i spent only 50USD for shipment to USA + service and spare parts from DGX.

So you spent a total of how much?

Yeah, wish Japan had more such courses available. At least once a year or something.
Some diving enthusiast and gear geeks do workshops here in Japan sometimes, but no C-Card issues and/or access to service manual.

Most ppl who do HOG here just use Apeks service manuals.

I have been organizing a course a year for last two years ... so the courses are available. It gives you access to tools and manual. So I am puzzled why you are complaining. I can't help that you didn't sign up.

Back
Top Bottom