Lost and Found for SoCal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lost a nice men's ring Saturday along the rocks in Lover's Cove at Catalina, towards the west side of the cove. It's a good size ring and can provide more details if found. Lot's of sentimental value.

Lost Sieden Sports yellow and black lobster bag on opening day 10/1. Point Loma. During Lois Ann charter dive.

Hey guys, couldn't find a bartering thread so I thought I would post this here in lost and found since Im new to Scubaboard.

I got a $50.00 gift card to Beach Cities Scuba but I free dive and there just isn't anything there that I would need to buy from their shop.

If any of you guys are going to be getting gear or air there and wouldn't mind swapping this gift card for cash I would appreciate it.

DM me if you have any questions or are interested. Thanks guys and safe diving!

Lost at Veteran's Park, Atomic Aquatics Mask with Snorkel, blue frame, clear skirt. Directly off the stairs in the surf zone Tuesday, 5/30.

Found at Vets park in Redondo:
Blue mask and snorkel (NOT the one Lee is looking for above...lol) tinted w/ black skirt
Part of a crouch strap. (bet from a rescue class?)

Missing at vets 6' orange pole spear...for a friend..

off to find a silver sharpie to put my cell # on all my crap...lol

Hi all,

I was dove at Crescent Bay on 10Jun2017 and unfortunately lost my camera when my tether broke. Didn't realize it until i was ready to capture some video. The camera is an ISAW Extreme action camera mounted on a GoPro 3way.

It would be super awesome if someone found it! Rewarded if found.

Thanks!

LOST: Black Suunto Vyper Air

Date: July 15,2017

Time: between 9am and 10am

Location: Shaw's cove (likely 15ft or less it was after dive upon exiting)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom