For Sale Faber LP 108's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texas Torpedo

Pollo Grande Tejano!
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I had plans a few years ago to take advantage of their gas potential but just haven't been doing those dives... I've barely been doing any dives at all, unfortunately. Last in the cave 1/2012.
icon_sad.gif

I'm on a South Florida vacation and have them (buried in the SUV) with me. I can drop them off in High Springs or Mariana on my way out if anyone is interested in them

I haven't used them much since I purchased them second hand.
I believe the born on date is 2004. Will verify. I had them last hyrdo'd 03/14 with + rating. Vip'd this past December. Includes boots I bought mainly to keep them upright while stored in the garage.

I'd like to get $200 each but am open to reasonable offers.

I'll be heading back to Texas around the 2nd of June.

Lemme know.

Here are a few pics

Attachments

• IMG_1997.jpg
    IMG_1997.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_1998.jpg
    IMG_1998.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_2007.jpg
    IMG_2007.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_2008.jpg
    IMG_2008.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_2009.jpg
    IMG_2009.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 130
I like them but I've had bad luck with buying painted tanks vs hot dip galvinized thanks though great price if i didnt do alot of salt water diving i would buy them

They are DIN. I'll check in the morning to see if they have pro valves and can take inserts for yoke.. The only yoke valved tanks I've owned were a long time ago.. I just don't use them if I can help it.

Last edited:
I like them but I've had bad luck with buying painted tanks vs hot dip galvinized thanks though great price if i didnt do alot of salt water diving i would buy them

I have a number of LP Faber 85's that have seen all sorts of saltwater and cave use and abuse without a problem...

Tanks are located in Austin, Texas now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom