Razor 2.1 Harness - Manufactured by DSS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oldbear

Teaching Neutral Diving
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
After a lengthy research on different sidemount systems, based on reviews and functionality I recently purchased a Complete Razor Sidemount 2.1 System. I was pleasantly surprised and quite please when I learned that components are manufactured by Deep Sea Supply (DSS).

I bought my first DSS BP/W in early 2013. To date I have many 100s of dives on it and it still works fantastic. So when I learned that my Razor system was assembled from components from DSS...oh happy days. I am looking forward to many years and dives with it. :yeahbaby:

I have been using the Razor "Bat Wing" from they hit the market in 2011, is the most copied wing design, I dove with buddy using stealth tec and katana, prefer my Razor

Last edited:
Great. Can't wait to train on it. I will be training with Natalie GIbb at Under the Jungle in MX.

could one of you guys, please, tell me the distance between the 2 vertical grommets on the Bat wing???

I want to build a modular, minimalistic harness with a perfect fit for the bat wing.

cheers!

Center to center grommets are 50cms /19,68" I'll like to see what you came off
Regards

Center to center grommets are 50cms /19,68" I'll like to see what you came off
Regards

THANK YOU!!

I will purchase the plates from Andrew Goring from Sump UK; just look on Facebook for him and his company. The guy is a genius and has the means to manufacture any type of plate, D-ring, or whatever you want.

Cheers!

I bought plates from other source but definitely home made my own harness, conform style with chest straps and shoulders adjustable, for all my 3 wings Razor, Utd, Msr

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom