Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I found those instructions and the driver and installed it but still no love.
Hmm. What does About my Mac/Hardware say, does it display as Mares Puck or some sort of serial device or just a generic USB device? That tells you if the driver is working. What is the exact error in Subsurface? Is it just the mount point (/dev/something) not showing up or is there an error message?

I'll have to take a look and let you know. I am on travel, but forgot to bring the charger for my MacBook and its now dead. Plus I don't have my dive computer with me :). I'll look as soon as I get home.

I like Subsurface but for the life of me I cannot get it to recognize my Puck Pro on my Macbook. I can download the files using the Mares Diver's Diary software, and then import them into Subsurface, but not natively in Subsurface.
Im having an impossible time getting my Divers Diary to read my Puck Pro. The green light on the Dive Link does not go from green to red as it should. Any ideas?

I would try plugging it in and unplugging it, making sure the cable is seated properly, and rebooting the computer you are using.

I use DiveLogDT on my Mac and then use the DiveLog app on my iOS devices. I can download directly from my dive computer onto the Mac through DiveLogDT and then sync it to iCloud and to my iOS devices or if I am in the field on a dive and want to enter my data, I can enter it onto my phone and then sync it with iCloud, other iOS devices, or my Mac. I LOVE it. I like that it goes in any direction for syncing. I highly recommend it.

Back
Top Bottom