Oriskany for Memorial Day?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

stuartv

Seeking the Light
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A buddy and I are heading down to dive the O over Memorial Day weekend. We're diving with H2OBelow.

We're aiming to do 2 tech dives each day, on Saturday and Sunday. If we're blown out both days, we will definitely stay to try and get out on Monday, if that looks possible.

Any SB'ers that want to meet up and get out with us?

Tech dives. Heading deep then? Cant go, but let us know how it is. Been a while since i dove that.

Tech dives. Heading deep then? Cant go, but let us know how it is. Been a while since i dove that.

I'm planning for a max of 170. My buddy is Adv Trimix CCR and he may do a quick dip to the sand at the bow to get a picture shooting up, while I wait for him up higher.

You have come a long way in just two years. Good for you. We will be there in July, but staying above the flight deck. Let us know how it goes. Have Fun!

I can't wait to read your report & see the pictures Stuartv. The Oriskany is at the top of my "to do list" once my son gets a couple years older and more experienced. Have a great time.

Howdy! It went pretty well. We did get out on Sat and Sun. One tech dive each day.

Now I'm in Morehead City, NC, diving the Wreck Shark Shootout. Yesterday, we dived the Atlas and the Caribsea. Today we did 2 dives on the Aeolus. We're diving more wrecks with sharks the next 4 days.

I'll post a full Oriskany report later, when I have more time.

So wheres our pics!

Ha! :) There will be no pics. The viz was relatively poor. My buddy and I both opted not to even take cameras in the water.

I will do a full report, but issues at home have not permitted me the time yet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom