Hitler Isn't AOW...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've seen this before, but had to watch it again. 2nd time through I still laughed so hard I had tears. Absolute perfection, right down to the last line.

I love the SB references

This is truly well done! LMAO! Had to download it for future use...

Is the SSI instructor part a reference to something specific? And what about the calling the Coast Guard part?

Hitler makes good sense. All these cert requirements are extremely annoying. I've been diving for more than a half century, and started when my NASDS open water cert (1972) was all that was needed for any dive, including torpedoed WW2 freighters in 40+ meters in NJ and North Carolina. Hitler and I should have to get an additional card that someone who was still $hitting green when Hitler and i started diving dreamed up ? If they hadn't cheapened basic certification these AOW cards would be superfluous. I'll die in my bunker holding my only two cards: open water NASDS cert and my PADI Nitrox card. Das ist Alles! Leck mich am arsch!

Thank goodness that I am in my wetsuit...... 'cause I just pissed myself.

That was funny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom