OEM Logo stickers /decals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sh0ck1999

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
trying to fill out my beer fridge and gear locker with as many logo decals as i can get my hands on. I emailed every company i could think of and 1 in 10 would reply. the best sources i have found so far are online dealers. I normally ask for logo stickers in the comments section in an order. got some nice ones from dive gear express and dive right in scuba i got nada from leisure pro. Seems like not many oems even have logo decals and the ones that do say get them from a dealer which dont have em either. I emailed SSI looking for a decal they said ask my dive shop they said they dont have any. Blah

Is there anywhere you all have had better luck getting logo stickers / decals?

Many years ago I began collecting Diving Decals, as I visited and or consulted with the companies or at trade shows.

I recently pulled them out of storage and mounted and framed them under glass. Many of the companies were giants of the dive industry but are now long forgotten and buried under the sands of time.

Some I have displayed in my den are
Deca Diving
Sea Tec
Inflatable systems
Dacor
White Stag
Swimmaster
Voit
US Divers
Sportsways
IDI (International divers Incorporated)
Body glove
Supreme Divers
(have you ever heard of there companies or even seen their decals ?)

And a few that are still hanging on but not displayed

Decals cost money mailing cost money and time which is money ...
So if serious I would suggest sending an e mail inquiring what they would charge for a decal
IF they respond Send a check your money in US Mail More of your money and mail
Good Luck

SDM

I saved decals in a box for years and finally decided to do something with them so I suck stuck them on a rolling toolbox. The other side has all the Navy decals... some of which aren't suitable for polite company. :(

full.jpg

Last edited:
So darn many that have come and gone and forgotten but for a few..

I see many that I had or should have had...CDC is one. I knew the founder Houston Childers well and those who followed him Jim Jointer etc

Kirby Morgan is now 25 miles south - visit there often - Son Sam IV is the local Scrips trained Hyperbaric doc and teaches Dive Medicine there.

So interesting Thanks for sharing
SAM

I have 1 fiji aggressor sticker, 2 kona aggressor 1 mares, 3 scubapro, 1 ikelite, 1 dive pacific, and 1 page with 7 nikonos rs. Make an offer

Do you have Bob Ratliff's Rat Hat decal ---XXXX al the way - Had one -but gone now ???

SAM

I'll have look. I can't tell if it is an image in my memory or sitting in a box. I have an old Rat Hat Diver tee shirt but there's a lot of stains on it. I had to rescue it from my wife's rag bag.

... XXXX al the way - Had one -but gone now ...

Check your wife's rag bag. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom