Nude diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Unfortunately, one of my facebook friends did the nude dive thing. Someone took a photo and he made it his facebook profile pic.

Don't do that.

Seriously.

I always wear a wet suit but I would not mind other people nude, just as along as there is no "warhammer maneuver"! :eek: :p

The old, fat, hairy, german guy wears a speedo anyway, how much worse can it get? :rofl3:

I'm no fisherman, but I know that fish like to bite things that dangle.

"Advanced Scuba Discussions"

Advanced in risk, technique and difficulty if not maturity.

I will say this. Without a wetsuit the material choices of your bcd becomes much for foremost in your mind as well as awareness of avoiding ALL contact with the marine life... level playing field without our rubber armor suits on.

...coming from a 'friend' who is an occasional tank, reg, fins and mask skin diver when the environment permits.

As far as appreciating good looking nude diver/snorkelers/swimmers/beachgoers is concerned, I always remember a saying my Dad came up with. "For every 10, there are ten 1s". One of the truths in life.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom