Nude diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I prefer diving in the tropics, warm water is my friend (I can't deal with cold at ALL), but I've done plenty of nude dives. And not just the infamous 100th, either. I think it's fun!

View attachment 414335

I was like that with skydiving.. I was always up for a NAKED jump.. I think next trip to Bonaire I'll get my naked groove back on..

Jim...

Someone please move this to an appropriate forum if needed.

Minimum exposure protection.

Beyond wild Caribbean dive shop stories (100th dive naked, and other unmentionable shenanigans) is this more common than one would expect? Any gear considerations?

Drysuit diver,
Cameron

I would think in terms of gear you might want to take a fly-swatter to keep curious fish away from certain parts. :wink:

R..

I'm not against nibblers but when I say, "not so hard" I need that to be understood. :)

R..
True, gotta clean a close watch, especially on the cleaner shrimp. Good thing there's no such thing as a cleaner lobster.

One of the LOBs we use has a regular group of nudists that books a week every year. To be honest I did not ask what they wore when diving...
Which LOB is that? (asking for a friend)

Which LOB is that? (asking for a friend)

Bearer of boring news. That's a liveaboard to us common folk.

Wonder how buoyancy would improve over sensitive bottoms.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom