Suggestion 10,000+ dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
northernone

northernone

Contributor
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Minor suggestion.

My own curiosity has me wondering which users have significantly more than the 5,000+ maximum dive count. Wondering if people would use an updated upper limit?

Noticed the 'I don't log dives' is also popular with the heavily experienced. Perhaps along the lines of the 'scuba legend' designation in a lesser way I`d love the idea of recognizing at a glance those who have dedicated such a significant part of their life to getting underwater.

That's the idea.
Cameron

Fortunately I didn't log any of my dives from 1962 until June, 2000, so I haven't a clue as to my total. I only started logging when I began traveling to other countries to dive

Great. First quarry dives don't count and now you have to dive outside your zip code. :D

Great. First quarry dives don't count and now you have to dive outside your zip code. :D

Yep, and now office mates are looking at me funny. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom