DEMA Show 2017 - Orlando

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think just going with a "Pro" will get you in.
Yeah... that and a credit card is all that's required.

Anyone can "get in" show up, pay your $$ and you are DEMA ready.
Michael, the rules are you have to either be a professional or employed by a DEMA member.

Michael, the rules are you have to either be a professional or employed by a DEMA member.

Having been at the first DEMA in Miami and many others since, "The rules" have never been actually applied. "I'm with---------" etc will always get you in.

No problem GI-show up with the money and you are in.

Store owner, DM, media, manufacturers rep, asst., the list goes on.

"I'm with---------"
You can always cite ScubaBoard as far as I'm concerned. Will it get you in? I have no idea.

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think just going with a "Pro" will get you in.
been there done that... I wouldn't show up as a PRO and try to get 10 people in.... but one or two... they are your support team for your business leading local dives..... or whatever... DEMA doesn't care for the day trippers as long as they pay...

I'm looking forward to the show... my first time. I will be a kid in the candy store.

Those are great advices you gave, thank you The Chairman!
I guess they are valid for other kind of shows, like Interdive or Diveshow in Europe, we are heading there with my team and we will think of what you said, thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom