USVI Diving Research Survey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey y'all,

I am a student at the University of St Andrews and my dissertation research is on diving and the environment of the USVI. If you've dived there in the past 2 years I would really appreciate you responding to this survey; there is the possibility of winning a simplysacuba gift card as well!

Here is the link:

USVI Diver Survey

Thanks in advance!

Katherine - I filled out the survey, hope it helps!

Joe - I originally was certified with Low Key on St. John in 2010. I also did my Advanced Open Water course with them in 2011, and since I've become a Divemaster I've returned for just fun diving with them in 2014 and 2016 (and will be diving with them again next month). They are good people, I've always enjoyed my time there.

Thanks, FettSolo. We have limited time, so we've decided to travel to Key Largo instead of USVI (from San Franciso) and get them certified at Rainbow Reef. I'll work on my Rescue Diver cert while they are doing their OW, so we'll all be busy.

Thanks, FettSolo. We have limited time, so we've decided to travel to Key Largo instead of USVI (from San Franciso) and get them certified at Rainbow Reef. I'll work on my Rescue Diver cert while they are doing their OW, so we'll all be busy.

Sounds good! I've always heard positive things about Rainbow Reef, I'm sure you'll be in good hands.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom