Looking for a dive buddy! I live in Wheeling, IL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Srsly_zombie

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello! My names Jennifer :)
I am a solo new diver looking for scuba buddies who will help me thru my scuba adventures. I am new to the scuba world and have only dived 4 times in the Crystal Lake Quarry. If anyone would be willing to be patient with me and dive with me i would be very greatful. I dont have any specific dates im just hoping some of you guys would be able to dive with me in the future? :)

I live a few towns west of you! Dive often at Haigh and sometimes at Pearl Lake in South Beloit. Haven't been to Crystal Lake yet. Will be doing Lake Michigan next weekend and Pearl Lake tomorrow. Send me a PM.

Working on Advanced with my regular buddy but still a noob.

Welcome!

Hello! My names Jennifer :)
I am a solo new diver looking for scuba buddies who will help me thru my scuba adventures. I am new to the scuba world and have only dived 4 times in the Crystal Lake Quarry. If anyone would be willing to be patient with me and dive with me i would be very greatful. I dont have any specific dates im just hoping some of you guys would be able to dive with me in the future? :)
Hi Jennifer. Be sure to look into the Chicago Scuba Meetup group. They have lots of local divers, frequent dive events, and a monthly meeting (all are welcome and it's a friendly group).

The Chicago Scuba Meetup Group

Hello Jenifer, and welcome. Did you learn with Seal Level? There are plenty of divers around you just have to be open and patient. I will be going to Pearl lake this weekend and will be diving the Crystal Lake quarry next week.

My weekends are pretty tied up this summer but some time this year I want to make a trip down to Pearl Lake. I'll let you know if I do.

Hey jenifer,
Welcome Have you checked out haigh quarry yet? Cool place to dive it's set up very nicely for building skills.

I'm looking for someone to dive with at Pearl Lake this weekend, I will be doing my advance class there at the end of July and am hoping to check it out before hand. I'm new to diving also and my dive shop has a special for the long weekend on gear rental so I'd like to get in the water this weekend!

I'll not be going out to Pearl Lake again for a while. The incline you have to deal with getting in/out of the water is very hard on my knees.

Hey jenifer,
Welcome Have you checked out haigh quarry yet? Cool place to dive it's set up very nicely for building skills.
I have not been there yet, but i have heard lots of good things about this place :D

My weekends are pretty tied up this summer but some time this year I want to make a trip down to Pearl Lake. I'll let you know if I do.
Pearl lake would be a 1hr 30min drive for me. If we could plan a day out to where we would be 100% positive we would be able to meet up that would be great :D

Back
Top Bottom