New Website for Florida Divers Launches Today!~

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UKmarcus

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
scuba-schedules-banner.jpg

I'm happy to announce that after a year in development as a side project, ScubaSchedules.com has finally made it to the web. :bounce:

The aim is to put all the charters on a single site so that divers can see all the action in one place. Phone numbers, locations, mapping and more.

Please check us out and let me know your thoughts!~

Lots of new features coming soon, including the ability to book directly from the site (some have this already).

We're also on Facebook http://facebook.com/scubaschedules so fee free to follow us there too.

Thanks for reading and oh, if you want a car bumper sticker, you can have one for free. Just let me know!

Neat site.....current up to date Viz for all locations would be key. Nice work!

Last edited:
Neat site.....current up to date Vix for all locations would be key. Nice work!
I realize we don't have them all yet but I wanted to get the ball rolling. if we waited for them all to sign up then we'd never actually launch. It's been a major pain to get some of these folk signed up as they tend to be busy at this time of year - or are suspicious that they can get signed up for free - but I'm hoping that now they can see the site in action, and they can see that they're not listed, they will get signed up. Do feel free to prod them and try to get them onboard. If you let me know who you like to use, I'll double check that they're in the database at least for future communications. Thanks again.

I realize we don't have them all yet but I wanted to get the ball rolling. if we waited for them all to sign up then we'd never actually launch. It's been a major pain to get some of these folk signed up as they tend to be busy at this time of year - or are suspicious that they can get signed up for free - but I'm hoping that now they can see the site in action, and they can see that they're not listed, they will get signed up. Do feel free to prod them and try to get them onboard. If you let me know who you like to use, I'll double check that they're in the database at least for future communications. Thanks again.

Sorry replied to wrong guy here.

Reach out to Scott Serbin owner/capatain of reef dog charters out of sarasota.

Underrated 35 foot six pack that hauls faster than most boats and always has snacks/drinks/ponchos. Always has a DM in the water that will guide interested clients on tours of local offshore sites.

Reach out to Scott Serbin owner/capatain of reef dog charters out of sarasota.

Underrated 35 foot six pack that hauls faster than most boats and always has snacks/drinks/ponchos. Always has a DM in the water that will guide interested clients on tours of local offshore sites.
Looks like their website is down, but I found a Facebook page for them. Left a message there. Many thanks!~

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom