For Sale LP46 OMS Steel Doubles - w/Hydro and VIP w/32

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gaucho223

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am selling my double LP46 doubles. I don't want to sell these but I can't get enough bottom time with y current cold water, drysuit setup. Trust me, if I was still diving a 3mm wetsuit, then I these would be my go to setup. Just a pleasure and fun to dive. The SS bands are from the folks at technical solutions (Vic Sharman). The manifold is a 300 DIN from Dive Rite. See the photo. I will add other photos this weekend.

I can work with a seller on transportation or shipping.

$550 OBO. Offers?

Everything is negotiable....

Attachments

• OMS_LP46_Doubles.jpg
    OMS_LP46_Doubles.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 270
What is the DOB of these tanks?
When are hydro and VIP due?
Thanks.

Sorry for the delay. I am getting the info. I was out of town this week. Hydro was in 14/ VIP in April 17. Born date I believe is 99. But I will verify all of this tomorrow. I can send info via pictures as well.

why do these have to be on the other side of the country????? :banghead:
I was thinking the very same thing. These are fun sidemount tanks. I have a pair, but I would like another set.

I want some for a double hose rig,,,,

Why are they on the other side of the country? I moved here and dragged them with me. I loved them so much with 3/5 wetsuit and thin layered drysuit setups. Just fun to take aboard any vessel, quick dive trips, or pack into the back of any vehicle. I am so temped to keep. In FL, VA, NC, and MD where I used them, they became a DBL super fun setup. heck, I even used them when shallow sidemount/deco training in FL. Awesome.

So very sorry for the late reply. I have suffered three loses in my family over the past four months. I took some time off to contemplate and help my family. In all honesty, I lost track of scuba board stuff. But I still have the tanks. I am sure some SB members despise me for being on the west coast. They would easy to sell on the east coast in slightly warmer waters. I was contemplating keeping since I might be living in Hawaii on/off over the next year or so. Anyway, let me know if you have an interest. I will will revisit the SB post and answer some responses/updates (if that's possible).

I am selling my double LP46 doubles. I don't want to sell these but I can't get enough bottom time with y current cold water, drysuit setup. Trust me, if I was still diving a 3mm wetsuit, then I these would be my go to setup. Just a pleasure and fun to dive. The SS bands are from the folks at technical solutions (Vic Sharman). The manifold is a 300 DIN from Dive Rite. See the photo. I will add other photos this weekend.

I can work with a seller on transportation or shipping.

$550 OBO. Offers?

Everything is negotiable....
W

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom