I could do with some help with a project...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, juv boxfish are very cute but, alas, we didn't see any in that lagoon, although I did spot a couple when diving on that trip. I was going to mention them as one of my faves, but I have several so didn't want to discriminate :wink: Having said that, my faves from my last trip were a juvenile harlequin sweetlips and especially the clown triggerfish (which I think look amazing). They were on my wish list and I saw them both on the same dive (8th dive of the trip). I ended up seeing a fair few clown triggerfish after that, but I was soo happy after that dive. Mind you, I had a few firsts being my first trip to Indonesia :D

LOVE Indonesia!! We've done two dive trips there so far, Komodo and Lembeh, both very different but amazing. Where did you go? :)

Done, and good luck with your project!

LOVE Indonesia!! We've done two dive trips there so far, Komodo and Lembeh, both very different but amazing. Where did you go? :)

Would love to visit both Komodo and Lembeh but I think Komodo will have to wait a few years as we have a couple of littl'uns. N Sulawesi, probably Bangka island, is on my radar for next year so would hope to dive Lembeh too if we do go.

We went to Gili Air & Bali in May. Very convenient for 1 dive trips & shore dives so my wife & I could take turns. Gili Air was nice all round for the family and the diving was easy and chilled, a good way to start a trip, but it was not mind-blowing (unless you're starting out), although it was better than I expected. Bali was amazing :) We stayed in Tulamben and Candidasa and dived locally. A good introduction to Indo and has certainly whet my appetite for the coral triangle.

This is long time no speak but do people want to know the responses? :)

Definitely! Share the results!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom