Prayers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad to hear things are going good. I will pray for continued healing and a quick recovery!
Tim

Just spoke to my daugher, Morgan. Conner has woken up a few times & is doing well. If all goes as expected, he will be going home tomorrow. He'll be in a cast for 2 weeks, they'll check the stitches & replace it for another 4 weeks. All I can say is thanks to you all & if you're ever looking for a truly worth-while charity, please consider Shriner's Hospitals- they performed the surgery & will be providing all the post-op care, including rehab, for free.

Glad to hear that things have gone well - any medical procedure that you are put under for is always a little scarey. :)

I'm so glad to hear he made it through ok, what a scary thing to go through. Good luck with his outcome... Lets us know how everything works out for him..

Vickie

glad to hear everything is good. i have seen this before about 5 years ago when i was going to hand thearopy (sp?) there was a little boy about 3 that had the same thing done and he was adapting just fine.

g'luck
brian

Angie and I are with you Marvel. Glad to know all is well.

Just spoke to my daughter & Conner has been discharged from the hospital & they are on their way home. Poor little guy is in some pain & has a fever but otherwise, all is well. Thanks again to all of you who posted, PM'ed, & called.

May God bless your precious Conner with a speedy recovery and very little pain. I know how tough it is to see a little one suffer, it's very hard. I'm so glad that there was a surgical option for him, to help improve his future quality of life and also so glad you have this little one to love. Give him a hug for me.

Foo

Marvel, just started reading the post. Speedy recovery for your grandson and prayers for all your family.

Maria

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom