Thumbs up Leisure Pro!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharky60

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Customer service is alive and well!!

My wife recently purchased a Cressi BCD from Leisure Pro. After receiving it, we found out that Cressi does not make a second stage air/inflator for their BCs & silly me, I thought the inflator hose on all BDs was universal.

We have a brand new USD second stage/inflator we purchase with a BC she just got a couple years ago, but has been having issues with it dumping since she had it (bought it used from a LDS).

After a few weeks of research, she finally found a woman's USD BC that she liked and Leisure Pro had it in stock. I was skeptical about the return, as the dive shops I've dealt with here in Dallas will only give you 15 days to return an item ... even the "world's largest online scuba retailer", so I thought this was going to be a big headache.

Not at all. She was able to do the entire exchange online with no hassles what so ever. They provided her with the UPS return label for the Cressi and upon receiving it, promptly sent the new USD BC ... which she LOVES by the way.

... Thanks Leisure Pro for the great service, we will definitely consider purchasing from you in the future!

On behalf of all of us at Leisure Pro, we're happy to hear things worked well and thank you for the review! If you ever need to reach a manager directly, email me at nickb@leisurepro.com and I can put you in touch with the right person. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom