Closed: Canon G16 with Fantasea Housing w/Closeup Macro Lens and Tray (SOLD)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rich-D-Fish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just don't seem to be getting enough use out of this Camera, but love it the few times I've used it. Takes great macro and video instant-on with the push of one button. Everything is in near mint perfect condition. If you are familiar with the Canon G16 you know how good a compact camera it is. The housing is great. It controls every function and has a double seal. I added the swivel mount with the +7 closeup lens to get better macro shots. I also have a very nice i-das tray and arms set for it. I am keeping the two video lights I use with it for diving in the future. I paid more than today's prices, but below is the best price I could find in the current market and what I am asking for each component. I would obviously prefer to sell all of it to one person to save on packing and freight. I will ship for free to anywhere in the continental US.

Here is my latest video that I shot with the rig:

Canon G16 camera + Fantasea Housing (current cost $800) - asking $600
Howshot M67 Lens flip mount (current cost $65) - asking $30
Inon +7 Closeup lens (current cost $120) - asking $60
i-das Tray and arms (current cost $390, but I have longer arms) - asking $150

Total above is $840 individually. If you buy all together I will take $750 for everything

Thanks,
Rich
IMG_3876.JPG IMG_3877.JPG IMG_3878.JPG IMG_3879.JPG IMG_3880.JPG IMG_3881.JPG Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 4.48.33 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 5.09.03 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 5.08.47 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-07-21 at 5.11.43 PM.png

Message sent

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom