Is Anyone Willing To Help - Sunday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NorthernMelody

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi, my name is CJ and I went from being a Master Instructor last contract working in Mexico, to being 98% bed bound. I have recently found a supplement that has given me my life back. So...after 5 years, I REALLY want to go diving again at Gulliver's Lake (Ontario - south of Guelph - Hwy 6/African Lion Safari) this Sunday.

My friend Oren is willing to take me, but because I am still weak, we reasonable need 1 more person to help me exit the water. I am still regaining my ability to walk and I'm still using a wheelchair or crutches for energy conservation. I know I can get in the water, I know I can dive, even if I don't go far :) My only concern is getting back out of the water when I'm tired.

I plan to gear up and gear off in water to make this transition easier.

So anyone who might be willing to help this Sunday, could you please contact me: 226-755-2647

~~ocean hugs~~
Ms CJ Janzen

P.S. if anyone has a camera for surface/underwater, I'd love to document my re-entry back into scuba after 5 years of thinking I'd never dive again!

Thank you Cameron, each day is still a battle, but one I'm finally winning!

I AM GOING DIVING TODAY!! My buddy has agreed to take me...Not sure how I'm going to get out of the water yet, but maybe some folks there will help...I'll crawl out like a baby if I have to....I don't care!!! <3

I DID IT!!!!! We went far longer than was wise -40 minutes- to a depth of a whopping 20ft...lol
But I DID do it, I survived, I got in and out...I'm a tad sunburned, but yah, you won't hear any complaining.
A perfect day <3
Video to come IF I can figure out how to embed it??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom