DEMA Show 2017 - Orlando

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So is it open to the public or not?
Get your ticket before you go. Go to the DEMA website and register. Long way to travel to be turned away at the door.

Get your ticket before you go. Go to the DEMA website and register. Long way to travel to be turned away at the door.

No person gets turned away at the door.

You have the money, you get in.

A dive master, a dive store employee, press, dive rep, many other categories will
get you in once you put the money down.

It is wise, as noted, to register before hand.

Almost anyone will qualify as a dive "pro" with little effort.
People can always game the system. But the targeted audience is for people working in the dive industry.

People can always game the system. But the targeted audience is for people working in the dive industry.

Yes, of course, the target audience is, as you noted, people working in the dive industry.

I was at the first DEMA show in Miami and have been to most since.

At least 20-25% or more, of people walking the floor are friends of dive store owners, other
hangers on, etc.

It does not mean that the DEMA show is not a good place for the Dive business to connect.

Anyone can get in, if they want.

What are you looking forward the most at DEMA ?

What are you looking forward the most at DEMA ?

Seeing some friends that I get to see once a year and I'm planning to book a liveaboard going to Indonesia so I'll be spending a lot of time with those folks trying to pick the best choice.

The credentials requirements seem pretty rigid DEMA Show 2017: Credentials Required for DEMA Show 2017

In the past I have always had to provide the two forms of credentials asked for in the link you provided. This year I don't need to worry about it as I will attend under someone else's umbrella so to speak. But from reading the posts on this thread, it seems all you need to do is show up with some money in your hand and they let you in. Never tried it but maybe it works.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom