Underwater MP3 player

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i just saw that Panasonic has bone conduction headphones.. now if they were waterproof to a decent depth would be interesting to take a look into.

If you want to guarentee that the fish in your general vicinity will stay away, then do the music thing. The wife tried it and liked it but found that the local fauna didn't.

Wonder if this would help.. Waterproof iPod Shuffle

Thanks for the lead it looks promising, has anyone used one of these while diving? I'm not interested in hearing opinions on the morality of playing underwater music. The music helps for keeping one's sanity after a deep dive during a 2 hour deco in open water or sitting in a limestone solution tube with nothing to look at but your computer. I had an H2O audio that I lost seems no company has filled the gap with a durable reasonable cost product after H2O Audio sold out.

Carlcz on this forum had three of the H2Os for sale. He may still have one or two. I bought one and I'm very happy with it.

-Adrian

I saw their comment about equalizing ears. The unit is waterproof to 200' from what they say.

Itt: People that never sat on a log in ginnie springs doing deco for an hour and a half

Swimoutlet has you covered for waterproof mp3 players

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom