AKR and CocoView together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You may not care, but if you do -I just finished my blog post on why I ended up choosing Grand Cayman over Roatan (as well as The Red Sea and The Philippines). It probably won't apply to many here since we are tech divers and our needs differ from recreational divers who typically love Roatan. But since I started this thread, I figured I would tell you what I decided and why.

Musings From The Last Frontier

So...the overarching criteria was "TEC" diving and the support for real-deal mixed gas.

In 101 posts, I think I saw you mention, in passing, the word "TriMix" just once in this thread.

You can deep dive in any number of places, maybe even Alaska. it's just a matter of getting Helium. Many islands have flower shops or places that sell birthday balloons. I'd go that way. Side mount it.

Enjoy watching your gauges in the dark while in paradise.

(We should start a TEC Forum)

When they do, title it "which dive ops will support TEC in Caribbean, Red Sea, ______, ______, or ________, somewhere on the Ocean

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom