Stop all chat notifications

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It might be possible to have you "Chat Banned" which could prevent the notifications. I don't have the permissions to do a chat ban, but maybe another mod could try. @The Chairman

Andy came into the chat today to ask about this. From what I understood him to say, he is referring to the red box with a number in it that appears on the Chat link at the top of the pages.

Yeah, I'd love to have that annoying thing (the red notification box with the number of inmates who are currently in the "chat" ward) disappear from my display as well.

Reactions: Jay
he is referring to the red box with a number in it that appears on the Chat link at the top of the pages
That was my understanding.

There's a red box that tells you how many 'chatters' are in the room?
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQBwKu8cJD_AYLvwke8DlfDqEXRzmB-5DIXrVrBqpKsjV4DK5BLA.jpg

Wow - that's seriously trivial to be bothered by.

Yeah it needs an OFF button!!!

I understand there’s no award for reviving a two year old post but this seemed to be the best mooring point rather than creating something new.

I’d really like to make the chat notification disappear.

Back
Top Bottom