Great Diving Again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Minion_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This past weekend I got in my first dives in 5 years. I have been out of the water so long because of school and work and I am now finally in a position that I can get back into diving and man has it been great.
Over the last month I have been in the pool refining my skills again and taking a refresher class to get back to the level I was before my hiatus and I cannot express how beneficial that time has been for me.
I am looking forward to getting back in the water for the remainder of the season down here in Arkansas and continuing my education in diving.

Hope to see you all out in the water!

Best wishes, and good onya for doing the refresher class. We forget how much we've forgotten sometimes. Better to rediscover that in the pool than way deeper.

I am looking forward to getting back in the water for the remainder of the season down here in Arkansas and continuing my education in diving.

What kind of dive sites are available in Arkansas?

My knowledge of the state is limited. I understand you guys have a rock that's not very big.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom