For Sale Doubles Manifold

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pappy5

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am very new to diving so please forgive my lack of knowledge on this 4 sale post.
I was given a set of ScubaPro doubles that I broke down into singles. The manifold for sale came off a set of Norris 2250 steel tanks "1973" I have no use for the manifold therefore I'm selling it.
I have no idea what they are worth. I am at the mercy of your honesty. Make an offer.
2017-08-06 11.56.53.jpg
2017-08-06 11.57.04.jpg
2017-08-06 11.57.36.jpg
2017-08-06 11.57.49.jpg

Perhaps worth something to a vintage collector, or as a display piece.

As far as function, this is painfully obsolete.

As a user of older gear (one tank from my dad first used in 1960). There is nothing wrong with that setup - it does not have the isolation of the newer gear, but if you are just looking to double your air (with all limitations of single failure points of ONE tank) this would work just fine. My double setup is just a cheater bar using normal values though, so I do have some shutoff capability but still a single regulator (pony backup). Good luck with the sale.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom