Certified! Oh the sweetness!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubbles

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I want to thank every member here who helped me, talked with me, and encouraged me. As of today I am proud to say that I am PADI OW Certified!

Oh how sweet it feels!

Thank you :)

Yes, congratulations. I always mention the excitement I felt in Nov. 2005 when he said "Congratulations you are an OW diver". It is quite a feeling having done something different and special.

Thank you! It really is. To be able to say "I am a diver" is a wonderful feeling!

Thank you!

To this day I remember the excitement I felt once I became a certified diver. I couldn't dive often enough, lakes, quarries, anywhere for some down time. But to me what I find really amazing is that after being certified since 1978 i still love the sport and get as excited on every dive. My wife of 30 years love to dive and plan 3 trips a year. I hope when you reach my age (58) you are still in love with diving. Congratulations and welcome....now get in the water and get some down time!

Congratulations on becoming a diver and joining us in the addiction!

Now dive,dive,dive!

Checkout the Invasion/Surge trips hosted by SB. Lots of fun and you'll be immersed (see what I did there) in the dive community.

Back
Top Bottom