Another B day another day of fun dive in San Diego

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalRich

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
B-Day #60 has come and gone.
Spent the day with Fellow "W.A.V.E.S.Project" (Wounded American Veterans Experience SCUBA) supporters and students. Diving with the crew of "The Marissa" As always they are professional and provide great service.
Good conditions, Lots of color, and nice sized Bull Red & Black Sheepsheads. And a couple of thing I don't recall seeing in our Southern waters. Anyone know the name of this critter?
60 B-Day WAVES 082.JPG
IMG_0401.jpg
of this critter?
Next Stop BELIZE! for 7 days of all inclusive pampering.

Good Divin
SoCalRich

1) Congratulations on your big 60 birthday. What a great way to celebrate with the WAVES members
They and all veterans deserve all we can afford to give them
Another congratulations on your support of veterans

2) The critter is a sea lemon

Sam
Capt. USAF Korea

Thank you Max. & Sam. I was guessing it was a plant like' animal? I never would have thought it was and egg sack.
Check out WAVES on FB & their website: wavesproject.org
a local "501 c (3) charity". has trained over 100 vets & their dive buddy.
The PADI/HSA Training, The Gear, and the Transportation to Catalina, or local dive boat is provided, through fund raisers, public donations & some anonymous grants.
You can help support WAVES by wearing one of our Shirts, Rash Guards, Hoodies, or Hats,
available on the website.

Good Divin
SoCalRich

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom