Military Members Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I loved him too until he went crazy....

On a side note, Colin Powell was Brigader General of the 1x32nd, 2 stars. He ran w/ us every morning, 2 miles, right along side is. He was awesome ! Loved that man !

That makes no sense because the time lines do not match. Gen Powell was promoted to Brigadier General in 79 and Major General in 83. Also, Powell served a White House Fellowship under President Richard Nixon from 1972 to 1973. During 1975–1976 he attended the National War College, Washington, D.C.[25] From your OP did you mean 83-84 and not 73-74?

I loved him too until he went crazy....
He was setup by the administration that was in power at the time. He was deceived & used. He is still my guy. I would have gone into battle with him any time anywhere !

He was setup by the administration that was in power at the time. He was deceived & used. He is still my guy. I would have gone into battle with him any time anywhere !

Correct-Darth Cheney used the good General.

No, I began my tour in South Korea in the winter of 1973. My daughter was born in 1984 so it definitely was that year. No I can't find my DD214 to look at the exact dates. SHOOT !! Something is not right man. He was there during the years that I mentioned. Actually I was not writing to my dad and he made me sit down and write my dad a letter with his stationary at his desk. The Red Cross could not locate me for a minute so he made me write him right then & there. I am an only child so you could understand my dad's concern. I was 19 and dumb ! According to your dates there is a gap there from 73 to 75. I am going to dig deeper...and look for my DD214 more extensively.

No, I began my tour in South Korea in the winter of 1973. My daughter was born in 1984 so it definitely was that year. No I can't find my DD214 to look at the exact dates. SHOOT !! Something is not right man. He was there during the years that I mentioned. Actually I was not writing to my dad and he made me sit down and write my dad a letter with his stationary at his desk. The Red Cross could not locate me for a minute so he made me write him right then & there. I am an only child so you could understand my dad's concern. I was 19 and dumb ! According to your dates there is a gap there from 73 to 75. I am going to dig deeper...and look for my DD214 more extensively.
I just Googled it !! He was in South Korea in 1973 per encyclopedia.com. Check it out sir

Find your DD-214 and scan it and save it electronically somewhere. I keep mine in the cloud.

Reactions: mdb
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom