Military Members Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You correct sir, gotta keep diggin !! I had multiple copies, now I cannot locate any of them. The search begins LOL !!
Keep divin sir !!

GOD BLESS AMERICA !

You correct sir, gotta keep diggin !! I had multiple copies, now I cannot locate any of them. The search begins LOL !!
Keep divin sir !!

GOD BLESS AMERICA !

I lost my DD214 in a minor flood in my apartment.

Easily replaced with National Personnel Records Center or any number of fast express service sites.
Just google in DD214 replacement and you will find a number of sites.

Well after searching some more, I found the envelope that the copies came in...empty. I will mail a request and save them electronically this time.

Thank you sir !

I just said that the was not a 2 star general until 1983. He either was a Lt. Col. or Col. when he was running with you.

I just said that the was not a 2 star general until 1983. He either was a Lt. Col. or Col. when he was running with you.
You are correct ! He was a Lt Col. My mistake sir ! Apologies, **** is hazy...LOL

A commander out for a morning run with the troops is always a morale booster.

It is a USMC tradition all the way to the commandant; with the Sgt. Major carrying the flag.

If a 19 year old recruit sees some 40-50 year old Marines in their running gear it does serve as
a heads up and a good example.

missed each other: HAMS 36 Oki. 84-88, Yuma 96 and back to now MALS 36 99-03
I liked Okinawa beautiful island. Made the mistake of going on deployment with the 31st MEU great group to be attached to but hated the ship life.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom