Estate Sale Finds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I tried putting the drysuit on. It was pretty hard to get on and I didn't have the guts to try to put my head in the hole. It also pretty heavy from the built in fleece lining. I had a thought that I might end up in a mechanical lock of some sort that would require at best cutting the suit and at worst an embarrassing call to ems. If I get a drysuit, it'll likely need the boots removed since I'm 6'4. It would be easier to deal with leg seals than to find something my height. It's going on eBay so someone else can get stuck in it :wink:

I tried putting the drysuit on. It was pretty hard to get on and I didn't have the guts to try to put my head in the hole. It also pretty heavy from the built in fleece lining. I had a thought that I might end up in a mechanical lock of some sort that would require at best cutting the suit and at worst an embarrassing call to ems. If I get a drysuit, it'll likely need the boots removed since I'm 6'4. It would be easier to deal with leg seals than to find something my height. It's going on eBay so someone else can get stuck in it :wink:
Dude...nice haul. But about drysuits, you can get a stock suit that fits you at 6'4", no problem. I'm the same height.

Can you guys tell me what a fair price for the wings would be? They are huge and I'll never have a real need for them

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom