Good bye my love

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, the pain. Lost my father at a young age too. Keep working with Wyatt for a long time no matter how he seems to be handling it.. It seems like they are handling it but the pain is still deep inside. They don't know how to handle regular feelings at that age so something that requires the maturity of death is beyond them no matter how mature they appear.

I want to say thank you to everyone who wished me and wyatt (my son) well wishes. it was much appreciated during this time of loss. he will always be with me and wyatt.

Returning from vacation and just reading this. Im so sorry to hear of his passing. Please let us know if your or Wyatt need anything at all. My wife and I will keep you both in our thoughts.

thank you so much i appreciate the thoughts and prayers

the sad news is we just found out that wyatt is NOT the beneficary of his life insurance policy nor his accidental death policy either. at this point without that money we stand to loose the house -- sigh

thank you so much i appreciate the thoughts and prayers

the sad news is we just found out that wyatt is NOT the beneficary of his life insurance policy nor his accidental death policy either. at this point without that money we stand to loose the house -- sigh

That is terrible news on top of everything else. Drop me a PM if we can do something to help out please.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom