Closed: AquaLung Axiom i3 gently used - size ML SOLD

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

urbaneve71

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This a gently used BCD from AquaLung - it is the Axiom i3. Everything is in great working order. The side valve does inflate a bit fast, but there has been no issue using it, works just fine It has been used about 5 times

Size is ML.

The Axiom i3 is a feature-rich, jacket style BC that incorporates Aqua Lung’s patented i3 inflation / deflation system. Its amazing comfort and stability come from the integrated Wrapture™ Harness System. The Axiom is made from durable, fade-resistant materials
Integrated weights are held securely in place with SureLock II mechanical weight system and the cylinder is secured with the GripLock™ tank band.

Retails for 699.00 ASKING 250.00 (includes shipping within the 48 continental US)

Here are some images - if you would like more detailed images, please PM me.
(please don't mind the dog hair -- he's part of the family too - but BCD will be cleaned before sending)

GJjlQaN.jpg

AJjGqm7.jpg
iTZ2TsC.jpg
57LG01c.jpg
GixBhtQ.jpg

No returns will be accepted - should you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Really good BCD, by the way. I have one and it's super nice. Very comfortable, and the inflate/deflate mechanism is very sweet.

hi!!is this still available..thanks ill add shipping to canada..thanks..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom