ScubaBoard's Fallfest Megadive 2017

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...All non divers. There may be some converts. :D Anybody bringing gear for a test dive?
I absolutely can, just have some waivers what will need signing.

Oh shoe sizes would help immensely too

I'll bring an extra bcd or two, fins, reg sets, computers, lights.

They will need to rent wetsuit / booties and have their own mask.

Last edited:
Eh? What kind of gear?

Already got the days off! Woot!

HC is bringing a bunch of friends. At least that's the plan. All non divers. There may be some converts. :D Anybody bringing gear for a test dive?
Awesome!

I am planning on coming up maybe Thurs. If anyone is coming up early let me know. I happen to be on vacation.

I will see what u need and I am baking cookies. I can help out w chores any day.

Bringing violin and possibly uke which I am still learning to play.

Can't wait to see everyone. And all the fun Halloween doings!!!! Pumpkin carving contest !!!!

I am planning on coming up maybe Thurs. If anyone is coming up early let me know. I happen to be on vacation.

I will see what u need and I am baking cookies. I can help out w chores any day.

Bringing violin and possibly uke which I am still learning to play.

Can't wait to see everyone. And all the fun Halloween doings!!!! Pumpkin carving contest !!!!
Monica and I will be coming in Thursday also.

Bummer the wife and I will will be arriving on the 22nd for the week.

Anyone planning to staying past the weekend?

I would like to go and I love Ginnie Springs! It's been years since I attended any of SB's events so I guess I'm back to a newbie :) The last one I think was at Vortex springs several years ago. If I understand this correctly, all I need to do is bring something to eat (no problem!) and my tent? I don't need to register my tent or reserve a camp ground?
I'm more than happy to pitch in with cooking and cleaning and I can bring Kelly's Sausage and anything else we need as time gets closer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom